Can I also use international music with my BumaStemra licence?

Yes, you can. BumaStemra has agreements for the use of music with sister organisations in almost every country in the world. Sister organisations are organisations such as BumaStemra that represent music creators in another country. Because we have reciprocal agreements with these organisations, you can also use music from their country. Likewise, BumaStemra collects on behalf of Dutch music creators whose music is played abroad. BumaStemra can collect and licence for music use globally.