I am a member of a trade association. Do I need to contact BumaStemra for music use or is this arranged collectively?

This varies by trade association. In some cases, music use agreements are already in place, but this is not always the case. Please check first with your trade association to see if there is a collective music agreement. If you’re not sure, you can contact us.