I have a licence through mijnlicentie.nl. How can I pay?

At mijnlicentie.nl, you can arrange the licence for your music use with both BumaStemra and Sena in one go. You receive one invoice from the Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Service Centre (SCAN). This allows you to play music for a year.

Does your trade association have a collective agreement for music? Then you pay BumaStemra and/or Sena through them. Contact your trade association directly for more information.