I’m not sure if I should pay for music at my party. What now?

Please contact us if you’re organising a party and unsure about whether you need a licence for the music. We will check whether you need permission from BumaStemra. Remember to arrange this in time because you need permission in advance to play music.

View the tariff or apply for a licence.