What else do I need to consider when using music?

BumaStemra only manages the rights of music creators and publishers. But there are also others who derive rights from music. For example, performers such as singers and bands, and the record companies that recorded the music. And if you use a music video, the TV and film footage is copyrighted. In these cases, it is not enough to ask BumaStemra for permission. You also need to pay a fee to the performer(s) and record producers through Sena. For rights to TV and film footage, please contact Stichting VIDEMA.