When does Buma collect for specially written music in a grand rights production?
Buma collects for the music use of your self-written works in grand rights productions if the work meets a number of conditions:
- You let us know in advance that you want us to collect for your music use in grand rights productions
- You let the producer know in advance that Buma is going to collect for this music use
- It must concern ‘grand rights repertoire’, i.e. music that is specially written for the production
- You registered the music with Buma on time, preferably in the first month that your music was used
- You have not already arranged payment for performance rights in some other way. You must submit a new application for each production that you want Buma to collect for you
To submit an application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.