Licentie Carnival

Music whenever, wherever, no fuss. Whatever music you choose, a licence from BumaStemra gives you unlimited use of music from the Netherlands and around the world. We’ll help you get the licence that suits your needs. We’re a non-profit organisation. We make sure music creators get paid for their songs, so you can focus 100% on your business.

What is Carnival without music? Music creates atmosphere and can increase your sales. You need a licence to play music at your event so that creators get paid fairly for their work.

Good for music creators. Good for your success.

How much does it cost?

There is always a minimum fee for the licence. We calculate these costs based on the number of parades. In addition, you pay a percentage of the income from ticket sales or entrance fees (ticket receipts). If there is no income or the revenue is less than you are paying the performers, then you only pay the minimum fee.

If you are organising a carnival event, please apply for an event licence.


Download additional information here

Tariff general music use